"O valor das coisas não está no tempo em que elas duram, mas na intensidade com que acontecem. Por isso existem momentos inesquecíveis, coisas inexplicáveis e pessoas incomparáveis." Fernando Pessoa

domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Baby you can turn me on!

That's for sure! You turn me on and I love it!

Luv u!

Big kisses

P.S.: Late post from orgasm day (July 31).



Sexbomb

Tom Jones

Composição: Indisponível

Spy on me baby use satellite
Infrared to see me move through the night
Aim gonna fire shoot me right
I'm gonna like the way you fight

Now you found the secret code I use
to wash away my lonely blues
So I can't deny or lie cause
you're the only one to make me fly.

Chorus:
Sexbomb Sexbomb you're a Sexbomb
You can give it to me, when I need to come along
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on.

No don't get me wrong ain't gonna do you no harm (no)
This bomb's made for lovin' and you can shoot it far
I'm your main target come and help me ignite
Love struck holding you tight.

Make me explode although you know
the route to go to sex me slow
And yes, I must react to claims of those
who say that you are not all that.

2x Chorus:

(Break)
You can give me more and more counting up the score
You can turn me upside down and inside out
You can make me feel the real deal
And I can give it to you any time because you're mine

Chorus:
Sexbomb Sexbomb you're a Sexbomb
You can give it to me, when I need to come along
Sexbomb Sexbomb you're my Sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on. 8x

4 comentários:

Stella disse...

Hahahaha... perfeito!
Sempre que toca essa música em festinhas é a coisa mais louca. Nunca se sabe o que pode aparecer pela frente. rs

Beijos

Sonia Schmorantz disse...

Feliz dia de domingo!
abraço

Sylvia disse...

Esse Tom Jones...

menina fê disse...

meu querido,
orgasmo é coisa pra todo dia... a escolha da música foi perfeita!!! rsrs

obrigada pelo carinho, tô de volta!

bj no coração, fê =D